Original topic:

Issue with postpaid airtel bill

(Topic created on: 04-19-2021 12:28 PM)
skillnter
Active Level 4
Options
Samsung Pay
I have postpaid airtel connection with due bill. I am trying to pay using samsung pay but it is showing no bills available but I can check due bill in airtel app.
What is wrong with samsung pay app?
6 Comments
Samsung Pay
Might be a server issue.
0 Likes
skillnter
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay
I guess samsungpay must be having alot of issue. I can't use it to add funds on paytm money too. It never find any upi request from paytm money.
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
On the contrary, I am using Samsung pay daily without any problem. I am using upi, cards. Bills are also showing. Could you please try clearing the cache and re-register all your payment modes?
0 Likes
skillnter
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay
@OptimusPrime108 i can use for the rest normally too. I never said samsungpay is all broken. But there are issues with some of the features.. like it does not find requests from paytm money or can't fetch airtel postpaid bill.
I can't check others because I don't have any other postpaid connection but issue is there...
Samsung Pay
That's strange. Can wait for 24 hours if your bill is generated recently. I have seen a delay in such case for my electricity bill.

P. S. : You don't have to type my userID. It is inputted automatically.
0 Likes
skillnter
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay
😅 i deleted old comment after copying, it copied the ID too..

The bill was generated on 16th. It's already 3 days since then. And paytm money is not an issue i just noticed, I reported to paytm money last month and they reverted with no issue.