Original topic:

Issue with Samsung Pay exclusively for Sbi Accounts..

(Topic created on: 08-06-2020 02:50 PM)
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Options
Samsung Pay
From last 4-5, I am not able to Check account Balance & do transaction through Samsung Pay with linked Sbi Accounts only but working with Hdfc without any issue...Hence resolve the same, as not working Properly with Sbi linked accounts in UPI section as well as Card section....I have refreshed the whole Account again by all formalities, still same issue with Sbi Accounts only.....

14 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Pay

its the issue from samsung pay mine also happened this with icici 

iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
Sometimes it do happen for some time.
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
it's not sometime ?? it's Continue from last 4-5 Days..And this for the first time I am observing such issue with Samsung Pay Since from 2017 onwards...
Samsung Pay
Sbi ka panga hai..3 din se kisi pe bhi kaam nahi kar raha..na phonpe..paytm kisi pe bhi nahi..ha 3 din se ho raha hai(sirf sbi me)
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
Might be...Since I am not using Phonepay & Rarely use Paytm and that too from Samsung Pay only... Ha Sbi bhim UPI tou Sahi kaam kar Raha hai...Ab Lagta hai Samsung Pay par se Dependency Kam Karni padegi, Samu jyada dhyan Nahi de Raha Samsung Pay par.. prior to this my last post was also related to Samsung pay only
Š
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
It says the issue is with your bank. Contact the bank.
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
I agree with you that it might be from Bank's Side but we are using on the behalf of Samsung Pay user and it's our priority to inform Samsung that this issue is arising with Some Specific banks like Sbi/Icici etc.. So Samsung Pay team look into the matter along with Concern Banks...Because we individually Can't go for resolution with Banks directly...
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
Two of the users were not able to add SBI card in samsung pay.
One of the user mentioned he changed something from yono app and it got added.
Just check once with the bank.
Only SBI and ICICI are defaulters 😂
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
Aaj tou Sbi Server Maintenance pe hai, isliye Aaj SBI Bhim bhi kaam Nahi kar Raha " Showing Server under maintenance"...Par Yaha tou 4-5 dinou se yeh error aa Rahi hai, aur Maine Yono mein koi chhed chhaad ki hi nahi, eo jaisa pahle tha vaisa hi hai...Aur Mujhe Nahi Lagta iska Yono se koi Lena dena hai...Iska mode of Operandi separate hai...Aur mein ye issue 2017 se Pahli Baar experience kar Raha hu...Kahi Samu aur SBI ki mutual understanding mein koi locha tou Nahi ho Gaya 😛😂 Vaise aajkal ye log Samsung Pay par jyaada dhyaan Nahi de rahe🤔