Original topic:

Issue while adding my SBI Debit Card

(Topic created on: 06-22-2021 02:14 PM)
RuchirRohan
Active Level 2
Options
Samsung Pay
I received my SBI Intouch Debit Card yesterday, and as I was trying to set it up for NFC payments on my S21+, I get a message saying card could not be validated. Apparently the card issuer didn't approve my request. I previously had added my mom's Axis card and that was such a smooth process. I've contacted SBI customer care as well as my branch only to be responded with a "Everything's fine on our end Sir, ☺️" This is the same with GPay as well, so I'm definitely leaning towards my bank not validating my card. What should I do?
13 Comments
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Samsung Pay

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
kaslokesh
Active Level 8
Samsung Pay
Beta, tumse na ho payega... rahne hi do...
Pata nai Samsung wale kaise kaise logo ko recruit kar lete hain...
0 Likes
kaslokesh
Active Level 8
Samsung Pay
Dear samsung support,
Your support team is a real bulls hit including you...
All you and your team knows is cut, copy amd paste same message everywhere..
kaslokesh
Active Level 8
Samsung Pay
Bro. As per my understanding, nowadays all debit or credit cards come with online shopping disabled... I guess tap and pay is also disabled.

So, first you log on yo SBI internet banking and enable all the debit card services... Also enable all international facilities..
Then you add your card in GPay or Samsung pay...
It should get added..

After that dont forget to disable all international shopping facilities from internet banking unless and untill you really use them..
0 Likes
RuchirRohan
Active Level 2
Samsung Pay
Hey! First of all, thanks for your reply:) I've done all of the things you just told me but it's the last process of validation where the problem lies... Any ideas what to do? I've just returned from my SBI home branch with no proper answer from them☹️
0 Likes
kaslokesh
Active Level 8
Samsung Pay
For me the issue was that I had disabled all international usage...
Thats why, validation of my card was failing... later when I enabled all usages including international usage, then validation got succes and later on I disabled international usage...
0 Likes
RuchirRohan
Active Level 2
Samsung Pay
Should I try getting another debit card again?
0 Likes
kaslokesh
Active Level 8
Samsung Pay
I guess need not...
Better you go to the path mentioned in the top of screenshot and enable all three, i.e. domestic, international and NFC.
NFC to bilkul compulsory hai...
20210628_164054_15366.jpg
0 Likes
kaslokesh
Active Level 8
Samsung Pay
Getting new card will also pose same problems
0 Likes