Original topic:

ICICI CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS NOT ABLE TO REGISTER IN SAMSUNG PAY

(Topic created on: 11-30-2020 05:31 PM)
DSB123
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Pay
I've tried for last three four days.
After adding the card, two options are there for verifying it.
1. OTP - which every time getting expired, whether it captures automatically or we type it manually.

2. Call bank - Pity that bank customer care people don't even know what is Samsung Pay. They are telling to call Samsung.

When I called Samsung Pay, they say our Samsung Pay app is not having problem.

So, finally who's going to bell the cat?
Devilicious
Active Level 3
Samsung Pay
Amazing that this is still not resolved. Its 2020 and even I'm not able to add my Icici credit card to Samsung pay. Called the bank and they've no clue what to do even when the error I recieve is that it was declined by the bank.

Note: I was able to add the ICICI Debit card without an issue. it's just the credit card that won't add.
0 Likes
moun
Active Level 3
Samsung Pay

I have tried to add amazonpay icici credit card same issue 08/07/2020 when is this going to get resolved note: i am able to add icici debit card 

only credit card issue here 

please talk to icici credit card team and solve the integration @samsung

0 Likes
Devilicious
Active Level 3
Samsung Pay
Hi All,

This is now resolved. All you have to do is enable International transaction on your ICICI credit card via iMobile app or internet banking and then try to add the card and it'll work.

Please mark it as answer if it works for you too!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Pay

It's already enabled. I'm unable to add Amazon Pay ICICI Card. However, was able to add Debit and Coral Credit Card from ICICI. 

0 Likes
s20fe-user
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Pay
Thanks for your post, i tried this and it worked. Could register my icici cc.
0 Likes
JediRhymeTrix
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
I am not even getting the OTP option. only the "call bank" option is visible. What am I supposed to do now?
karanatwal
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay

I was able to get OTP option for my Amazon ICICI Credit Card and Visa Platinum Chip Credit Card. But when I tried my Debit Card only one option is there "Call Bank". If I call them they don't know how to do this. Also, there is no such option for Debit Card to enable International transaction, only International transaction limit is there, that was already set.

Any Idea how to get OTP option or how ICICI customer care can do this verification ?

Samsung Pay

Same for me in my S22 ultra, in year 2022 still the issue not fixed.

Anyone knows the fix please help me cant add icici debit card (not showing otp option)

Added credit card no issues with that

0 Likes
persi24
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
same here not able to add debit card
0 Likes
Sreeram7
Active Level 3
Samsung Pay
same here not able to add, I thought I'm the only one with this problem