Original topic:

I Need Bill (Invoice Of My Phone)

(Topic created on: 01-10-2021 04:45 PM)
Samsung_gMVifJy
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Pay

Hello Samsung Team,

As Yesterday My Got Hanged So Badly, It Cannot Open Pattern Also, So I Go To Local Service Centre He Said I Need Mobile Purchase Bills For Verify Is It Yours & I Need It To Get Format, Reset, Reboot, Flash Whatever's The Process Is. So I Purchase My Phone On 2017 But Somehow I Lost My Bills So Please Help Me How Can I Get My Bill With Out Going To The Retailer Where I Purchased My Mobile, Coz It Far From My Home.

5 Comments
HerculePoirot
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
That's The Only Way To Get The Bill - The Place You Purchased It From. Tough Luck Otherwise.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
Lesson: Never lose your bill.
Samsung Pay
You can provide your identity proof with your signature verifying this is your phone. That will work in case you have lost your bill or get it unlocked from a local repair shop.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
if you bought offline stores then how will you get without going to them?
if online then it will be possible
and another thing is i have also visited 3-4 times service centre with my friends but they didn't ask any invoice, they just took mobile check something in mobile and finished no invoice they demanded
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
Call that retailer by searching the contact details from internet or google map.
Provide your contact number your id 0roof and IMEI number for verification and then you can ask for scan copy and later ask for an duplicate bill by courier .
This is the only option .
0 Likes