Original topic:

How to register your SBI debit card in samsung pay

(Topic created on: 07-29-2020 07:05 PM)
VickeyBawanthare
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Pay
Hii samsung users...

Facing debit card registration issue for SBI debit card in sumsung pay...??

I just find a solution...

1.  Your card needs to be NFC supported.

2.   To check this Go to SBI yono lite app click on services, click on manage NFC and check whether it's supported or not.

3. Then go to Manage debit card (It is in services also)

4. Select your card number, enable the internation usage and e-commerce txn tab.. make sure all tabs should be ON and click to submit.

5. Now register your card in samsung pay. 

23 Comments
Samsung Pay
Its issue with your card provider.
Samsung Pay
so what should I do now
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
Call your card issuer and ask them what is the issue.
Samsung Pay
means I have to visit sbi branch
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
Yes one of the user also has issue with SBI card. Search the forum you may get the post. Or if I will get time will post the link.

You need to either visit your branch or call customer care. I am 100% sure it is SBI issue. Escalate it till it is resolved. SBI is hopeless.

I was having issue adding my Axis bank credit card. It got solve from my bank side only.
Samsung Pay needs to have the card details from your bank then only it will work.

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Pay/samsung-pay-error/td-p/4945367
Samsung Pay
Thank u very much buddy...
0 Likes
Sajeerkk
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay

Hi sir, for me my sbi mastro global card successful added to Samsung pay, but in swaping mechine, it showing invalid transaction, if I am using the same card without Samsung pay it's working fine. Any one facing same issue, good reply appreciated.

0 Likes
Samsung Pay
I checked with one of my friend.
He had this issue with ICICI bank. He got his card replaced.
Samsung Pay
Hey buddy... I fixed the issue..I just made some settings in my sbi yono app..and I am able to register my debit card successfully...I will surely post the solution so that others can learn about this.