Original topic:

Frequent problem -Ice forming /Not diagnised properly

(Topic created on: 08-17-2019 03:32 PM)
th4
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Pay

Refrigerator

I bought a Samsung refrigerator RT 34K3983SZ/HL/2016  ,Frost Free  , Digital convertible Model. during 2017.

In 2018 itself, I as faced problem of getting sound in the compressor area and also the upper portion forms excessive ice  , evne though in fridge mode (not in Freezer mode)

For this complaint, one service engineer attended during July 2018, replaced the sensor board and charged Rs.1800/-

In our house, there is no children and all are adults only .

Only two persons are operating the fridge.

Besides, most of the time , the upper portion will be in Fridge mode.Once in four or five months , just for two days, we may convert  the upper portion to Freezer Mode.

Again during , Jul;y 2019, the upper portion of the Fridge has the same excessive formation of Ice , even though  it is in Fridge Mode.

When contacted customer care , they depute one service engineer, The service  Engineer intimated that only sensor has been found to be fault . He asked us to switch off the Refrigerator at least for 6 hours ,then he will attend.

We switched off the Fridge  .After one day he came and  replaced two sensors  in the upper and lower part and intimated that now the fridge will function correctly .He charged  Rs.1000/-.

But within two hours ,  again in  the upper portion , excessive ice has been formed has been changed. When I enquired  the same service engineer , he replied that there might be problem in PCB Board ,it would cost around Rs.2000/-

I asked as to why this was not diagnosed from the first visit itself.

He told me that the problem in Electronic items could not be diagnosed from the first time itself. After replacing the  sensors(top & Bottom)  and  the problem couldn’t be set right  only, he  could identify  the PCB board  problem.  He also intimated that this  is not our problem (service engineer’s ) . It is because of the product  (substandard )  supplied to you and hence you are having this problem often..

I called customer care . The  supervisor told me that  if you want the fridge to be in working condition, you have to pay. No other solution.

Now I am claiming

1.Within two and half years year of purchase, how could this much problem is occurring in Samsung Fridge. Previously I was having LG brand, which is working without any fault for the past 10 years. I am thinking now, why I hve purchased Samasung Fridge.

1. the service engineer work is very poor. He could not identify the problem of excessive ice in the first visit itself. He is saying he could identify  that there is problem in PCB , only after replacing the fine working sensor (that too both top and bottom ). The fine working sensors have been replaced now (I don;’t know why).
  2. the second Engineer who visited for the fifth time, intimated that among the 1000 refrigrtor produced one or two may be faulty. That faulty might have been supplied to you. Also, he intimated that , along with the PCB board sensor has be replaced .Already the first engineer replaced the sensor .So, it is enough only if we replacee the PCB Board.

(What is this??? All we are fool? )

The customer care is not responding properly.  The service Engineers are showing the fault only in the product supplied, not in their service.

I am facing lot of mental agony on this fridge problem. Kindly answer my question please.

Now I am asking as to why I have to  PAY this much amount with in three years of purchase.                                                               Had I bought the sub standard product as the service  engineers told?  Or else , I was wrong in choosing Samsung instead of  LG??Why this much problem faced in the fridge which has very less usage?

Why the fine working  sensor has been replaced twice (July 2018 & July 2019) (top and Bottom)unnecessarily? As such, the sensor board is sub standard? Why Sensor board is replaced second time  instead of PCB board and I also paid for that unnecessarily ?

Am I have to pay again Rs.2000/- for PCB board , which would have been correctly recognized in the first visit itself?

Please answer the above question honestly…

If there is not reply from the company, I will liable to Take the issue Consumer Court. I Hope The Company Will Settle My issue 

hence request you to repair the item for minimal cost o else replace this with correct product (which has no issue )

. Request your immediate attention on the matter and seek sudden resolution 

0 Likes
2 Comments
BaldevDesai
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay

wow nice information

0 Likes
RohitChopra
Active Level 2
Samsung Pay
Did your problem get resolved