Original topic:

Consumers rights a joke?

(Topic created on: 06-26-2021 03:56 PM)
Amjis
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Pay
The Samsung Pay is a feature in Galaxy A31 and clearly they used to market the phone with the same, it is included in their specifications. But can they just take away those features after many months. 
Samsung pay had just disappeared from my phone after the latest update. I bought this phone for 21k just because it had samsung pay and knox security. I checked this with customer care they said my product is not genuine it is not manufactured in UK. I said Ok I will ask the seller they said ask Samsung. Then after a chat with samsung they are apologizing for my lose, even they are helpless. And this is against consumer rights. What is mentioned in the specifications should be provided to the consumer. I still have few days left for my warranty i will try to claim that way. But I am sure that they don't have any different story to tell.
I putting this post here. If it gets deleted, i might think of pushing this to the social media.
16 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
I have seen several users having this issue where they cannot find Samsung Pay in their phones after software updates. This isn't intentional and is caused due to a bug. And please note that most phones are manufactured in India and not in the UK.
Amjis
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
Yes i have registered my card with samsung pay. What about my card data. I don't know only if some debit card scammers loot some money i would know.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
Everything should be intact because its connected to your Samsung account.
0 Likes
Amjis
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
Yes That's my only hope.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Pay
What about raising the issue with the consumer affairs department?
Amjis
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
I am a satisfied customer of Samsung for the past 11months with this product. So let's hear from Samsung itself first. Then we can act accordingly.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Pay
Oh your heading seemed to imply that you were quite agitated and dissatisfied.
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
Yes, bro SAMSUNG DOES FEATURE DISCRIMINATION
If this continued, samsung market share will keep declining.
Amjis
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
Yes bro, thank u for your comment
0 Likes