Original topic:

Can i use Samsung pay in Sri lanka

(Topic created on: 03-28-2019 09:51 AM)
chami
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Pay
I need to use Samsung pay. so can i know how to use that? 
0 Likes
6 Comments
Samsung Pay
Samsung pay can be used world wide but due to government rules and regulations in various countries you may find some wallets or card may not be supported in your country via Samsung pay or samsung pay mini

Samsung pay can be used if it is supported in your device or many devices comes with pre installed, you just meed to have samsung account and supported bank and wallet account for this instructions are easy just open the pay app and add your debit/ credit cards or wallets

thanks
chami
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
The samsung pay app is not working.. i have samsung galaxy j7pro
0 Likes
chami
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
how can i download it? its not available in the app store.. previously i had. but i thought its not necessary and deleted that. but now i need to download it and the app is not there.. im in sri lanka.
0 Likes
Sidath8
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay

Looking for same thing. Anyone using samsung pay in Srilanka???

0 Likes
Lavan
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay

I am sorry to say that I found out the hard way that the app is blocked from Sri Lankan access and even if  you are able to activate it (in another app) it refuses to recognise cards issued in Sri Lanka. 

0 Likes
Ruka
Active Level 5
Samsung Pay

Samsung pay does not support for bank card issued by Sri Lanakan banks. but if you've a registered Samsung pay with supporting country/region's banks card, then yes you can use your mobile to pay for retail transaction.  for e.g. I've registered my Samsung pay with a UAE issued bank card & I've used Samsung pay in Sri Lanka for retail transactions.