Original topic:

Availability of Samsung Wallet for GCC/Middle East

(Topic created on: 06-23-2022 12:29 AM)
Humaid
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Pay
In the last few days, Samsung Wallet was launched for some countries. May we know when it will be available for the GCC or Middle East? 
20 Comments
shiv7688
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
It will take time... As its not so easy. It deals with real money and it needs to be secured. Along with proper backup with banks. Wait for some time and it will come gradually.....
0 Likes
Humaid
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
What?!! Samsung Wallet is Samsung Pay + Samsung Pass as one app. With some extra features. Samsung Pay exists in our market, it's already dealing with banks. Although, not my country yet. However, I currently use it for my membership cards. I also use Samsung Pass. So, I don't know what you are are talking about.
0 Likes
shiv7688
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
🙄 there is a drastic change in platform though they say it's the same app. It's almost like making an new app......
0 Likes
Humaid
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
I know it's a new app. The question is when will be available for our market, since it's already released for some other markets.
0 Likes
shiv7688
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
Please refer to answer 1 😒
0 Likes
Humaid
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
The question wasn't for you to answer, and what you have said that's something we already know. But, has nothing to do with what I am enquiring about.
0 Likes
shiv7688
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
It's an public forum and so anything and everything is in open. Anyway i tried to explain but being rude is what not expected.
0 Likes
Humaid
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
I am not being rude. But, you act like you are right with whatever you have said. Although, my inquiry is for something else. Take a free advice from me, next time try to understand what the other are trying to say before jumping in 🙂
0 Likes
Vicky 009
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
Can we also received contactless cash in samsung wallet?
0 Likes