Original topic:

Annoying UX of Samsung Pay

(Topic created on: 03-09-2020 08:10 PM)
FuxkYouSamsung
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Pay
My blood is literally boiling while typing this. But I will refrain from cussing because I want to be taken seriously.

In an Ideal world, I don't need any of the Samsung junk apps. No Galaxy store or Samsung Pay **bleep**.
I got a software update and after the update a small rectangle appears on my homescreen that I just can't get rid of. It's Samsung Pay mini.
To get rid of it I have to update Samsung Pay, Galaxy Store, create an account on Samsung (I don't want any of that tbh).
There is no way to uninstall that **bleep** or disable it either. Don't force your users to do this.
I was planning to buy the latest Galaxy note but I will stay away from Samsung devices in the future.
There's practically no difference left between Samsung and Chinese companies that literally show ads on its OS.
**bleep** you so much.
30 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Pay
that's why my next device will be Google pixel..not only Samsung pay..I am not understanding that what developers are working to fixed bugs!camera totally destroyed from previous
assist4tech
Active Level 8
Samsung Pay
You can disable Samsung pay. But I will refrain from cussing as need you to understand this, you are technically incompetent but illiterate enough to blame Samsung UX.

Here is the option to Uninstall Samsung Pay without creating Samsung Account.
Š
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
We can't disable SPay. If you are talking about disabling from Samsung pay app he have to create Samsung account. But he doesn't want to make Samsung account.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Pay
but apart from that....once I recommend you to check your device in authorised Samsung service center..because which issue you have explained it's seems to be display burn in issue...because overall high brightness if you stick any particular app for long...then the logo or that specific app can stuck beneath of display it will removed in lcd creen if you apply rgb scrensaver but nothing to do with amoled or s amoled display......may be I was wrong about your issue...but generally I am just thinking it....better please send a screenshot
0 Likes
Š
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
It is not burn in. It is Samsung pay quick access.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Pay
sir, can you give screenshot? then only I can tell you
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Pay
quick access? then after force stop why that coming? he told clearly rectangle type logo....please read his query
0 Likes
Š
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
Please read the post again. He clearly said it is due to Samsung pay mini . That is quick access button.
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay
I agree if Accedental touch Protection not enabled then many times in Samsung Handsets of specific type of Display makes its place permanently on display and it is the case of Display Burning..I faced same with my Note8 in 2018 which was later replaced ....That's why it is advisable to change even Wallpapers on time to time basis and this was quoted to me by Service manager at that time....Link of my post is attached below...
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Note/How-to-remove-permanently-quot-Touch-input-Blocked-q...
So if issue of such Rectangular shape visible in background then need to visit Service Centre...