Active Level 2
Options
Samsung Online Store
Galaxy store is installing apps by itself 😡😡😡
9 Comments
mkdn1989
Active Level 5
Samsung Online Store
i think you would have upgraded from android 10 to 11, right?
0 Likes
Shěrry
Active Level 2
Samsung Online Store
yes
0 Likes
mkdn1989
Active Level 5
Samsung Online Store
upon upgrading to android 11, i too got recommendations from galaxy store for installing certain apps in spite of 'customisation service' for galaxy store was 'not in use'. even though i unmarked all of them, but few of them got installed to my device. uninstalling the apps resolved the issue, but i would say this is bug in galaxy store which is from android 10 and samsung hasn't taken any initiative to resolve the issue. as far as i know disabling 'auto update apps' would only restrict apps which are already installed in the device from updating to the latest version.
0 Likes
GOPINATH-R
Expert Level 2
Samsung Online Store
😱
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
yes it happens
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
but u can prevent
0 Likes
BearXXV
Active Level 10
Samsung Online Store
Yes, I found that problem when I got into One UI 3.0. The thing is you need to stop auto update on any network. Second store suggests some apps initially and I accidentally accepted it and it started installing them or something happened like that. I Uninstalled them and faced nothing like that since. Hope you find it helpful.
0 Likes
Shěrry
Active Level 2
Samsung Online Store
thanks
BearXXV
Active Level 10
Samsung Online Store
If you find my answer any helpful, I would really appreciate if you select it as your solution by clicking on three dots on comment. Thank You 😊
0 Likes