Original topic:

sumsung customer service **bleep**

(Topic created on: 06-18-2020 11:12 AM)
mohitsaboo
Active Level 3
Options
Samsung Online Store
Still waiting for the information about why 3999 was taken out of my bank account coz i know it was the offer for earbud plus which your application screwed up and now as i cant see the ofder aagain i want my offer coz it was faied due to your **bleep** application. So yes if you have any other LOGICAL ANSWER let me know or give me my **bleep** offer 

Dis is just few emails ... i have been emailing Samsung from past week everyday but some illiterate stupid toaster of a human replies with no logic.
Its ablut justice now. 
I WILL MAKE SURE I WILL TAKE IT TO THE TOP
0 Likes
9 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
Stop mailing and directly place a call, then only you can bring them on line. Trust me, place a call.
0 Likes
mohitsaboo
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
i tried calling them customer service is stupid af they are like machine specially not like Terminator there like toaster with no brains just keep on Repeating themselves and thats it i feel like am wasting my time
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
Do you have any service center nearby? Then go there and show them that payment is done but product is not delivered, they minhe do something.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
And can you tell me what the support prople told you on call?
0 Likes
mohitsaboo
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
well i bot s20 plus after activation i got the offer to get earbud plus @3999 while i was placing the order the my payment was done buy the oder was not. i called and emailed Samsung after like a week i got my money back but any over is available only till 72 hrs of activation on Samsung shop and i have no mlre offer but i am askong them to give me the offer again as it was nt my fault rather my money was take out for a week and now they are saying my imei have no over
0 Likes
MOHAN6642
Active Level 7
Samsung Online Store
DEAR FRIENDS,

I HAVE PURCHASED SAMSUNG M30S MOBILE.

THIS MOBILE SIGNAL RECEPTION IS VERY WEEK. CONFIRMLY I WILL BET SAMSUNG TECHNICAL PEOPLE ALSO WITH 100000/_ REGARDING SIGNAL RECEPTION IS WEAKER THAN OTHER MOBILES LIKE XIAOMI, REALME LIKE CHINESE MOBILES. DONT PURCHASE THIS MOBILES . THEY ARE PROVIDING THEIR ' EXYNOS ' WORST PERFORMING PROCESSORS. THIS IS REAL WHAT I AM TELLING . BELOW I HAVE GIVEN SIMPLE EXAMPLE FOR YOU.

FOR SAMSUNG S20 MOBILE , THEY ARE PROVIDING THEIR WORST 'EXYNOS' PROCESSORS IN INDIA , FOR THE SAME MOBILE IN AMERICA THEY ARE PROVIDING BEST SNAPDRAGON 865 PROCEESOR . EVEN THEIR KOREAN PEOPLE ALSO HATED THE SAMSUNG 'EXYNOS' PROCESSOR PERFORMANCE IN ' SAMSUNG S20 ' MOBILE.

AND THEIR SERVICE ALSO VERY WORST. TODAY I VISITED THEIR SERVICE CENTRE TO RECTIFY THE CHARGING PORT PROBLEM , HE TOLD THAT IT WILL TAKE ONE WEEK TO 10 DAYS TO RECTIFY THE PROBLEM . THIS IS A SMALL PROBLEM . I TOLD HIM TAKE THE COMPLAINT , AND GIVE MY MOBILE BACK , AFTER ONE WEEK I WILL COME AND I WILL GIVE THE MOBILE AND RECTIFY THE MOBILE WITH NEW PART . HE REFUSED FOR THE SAME . REGARDING THIS ALSO I CALLED THEIR CUSTOMER CARE , THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO TELL WHERE THE PART AVAILABLE TO THE NEAREST SERVICE CENTRE IN GUNTUR DISTRICT.

OTHER COMPANIES ARE DOING SMALL PROBLEMS WITH IN ONE DAY. BUT SAMSUNG IS TAKING 10 DAYS . THIS MUCH OF WORST THEY ARE DOING SERVICE.

THEY ARE RELEASING NUMBER OF MODELS WITH SAME PROCESSOR 'EXYNOS 9611' BUT NOT MAINTAINING PROPER SPARE PARTS AT THEIR SERVICE CENTERS . THEIR SERVICE CENTER PEOPLE ARE BEHAVING LIKE GAZITTED OFFICERS. FIRST OF ALL THIS IS THE MAIN PROBLEM WITH SAMSUNG.
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Samsung Online Store

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you regarding buds nad would like to inform you that kindly call Samsung eShop helpdesk 1800-40-726-7864(option third), or email at support.estore@samsung.com.  Please be assured your issue will be resolved soon.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
mohitsaboo
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
brother whoever **bleep** you are just so you know if i dial that number and press 3 IVR asked me to enter the order number BUT MY MONEY WAS DEDUCTED WITH NO ORDER PLACE. SO I HAVE NO ORDER NUMBER I GOT THE REFUND IN A WEEK BUT MY OFFER IS **bleep** AND I AM.FIGHTING TO GET MY OFFER.

THANKS
0 Likes
mohitsaboo
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
still nothing
0 Likes