Original topic:

procedure to claim benefits?

(Topic created on: 01-27-2021 09:19 AM)
PrashanthSri
Active Level 3
Options
Samsung Online Store
how to claim the smartag and buds live that comes as prebook offer with s21 plus purchased through samsung online store? 
16 Comments
Samsung Online Store
Goto Samsung Shop 》 Slide Right on "For You" tab 》 Enter IMEI and OTP and then you will see available offers.

If that helped or solved your query "Accept as solution" will be appreciated.
AngadB
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
The for you tab has no option to enter imei and OTP. Waiting for the offer to go live for s21plus preorder members. 🙇
Yash1611
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store
I am not getting option to enter imei no.
0 Likes
AngadB
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
The offer isn't live yet, I saw one for the base S21 but I had a chat with Samsung and they suggested I wait for 72 hours of using the phone and then check and reinstall my Samsung shop app. As of now no place to enter imei for me on shop app.
PrashanthSri
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
its been more than 72 hrs since I activated the device..yet no option to enter imei.. I spoke to their representatives.. it seems that there is some issue on their side.. hopefully it will get resolved by today itseems
AngadB
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Bro, I feel that even of they resolve the issue and activate the offer, we won't get any smart tags because they are already sold out, and moreover they're free with all 3 s21 variants so who knows how long this shortage will last. Secondly, I hope I get the colour of buds live that I want and not have to get some randomly assigned one. It'll certainly be a race to claim them 😅
0 Likes
Adilrizvi30
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store
FFs I am going through the same issue. it's not getting resolved.
0 Likes
PrashanthSri
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
just now had a conversation with samsungs executives.. it seems that the redemption offers go live only "AFTER Saturday" itseems.
0 Likes
Adilrizvi30
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store
same I got the 'see if I eligible' option but when I am entering my imei it is showing error. they are telling me to wait until tomorrow.
0 Likes