Samsung Online Store
how to sell my designs as wallpapers and themes
Through galaxy themes..please someone let know 
Thank you!!
15 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
No man, I just click pics out of my passion, I have many folwers at home and they make good material for photography. Thanks for the compliment.
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
keep an eye in the Samsung themes app

Because this is an exclusive group of designers, your portfolio can only be submitted during certain times of the year. We call this the “open window”. For two weeks every other month, Samsung opens the window for applying to become a themes designer. Along with your application you will include the 6 UI screens of your themes portfolio.

i will say when the slots would be open soon
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
2020 Submission Open Window Dates:

February 19 - March 4

April 15- April 29

June 17 - July 1

August 12 - August 25

October 14 - October 27

December 9 - December 22

The Review Process

After the submission window has closed, a team at Samsung will take approximately 4-5 weeks to review all applications and
portfolios.

Acceptance

If your application has been accepted, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the Themes Studio software and further information about how to begin publishing your theme designs to the Galaxy Store.

Rejection & Resubmitting

If your application was rejected, you will receive an email notification informing you about the rejection. You can apply again during the next application cycle. Take some time to address the potential reasons as to why your original theme might have been rejected. Do not submit the same portfolio again without any changes.

Top reasons for rejection:

Did not submit the required 6 screens

Did not re-design all app icons

Graphics were not high-res

Theme portfolio was not cohesive

Theme design was not well executed

Theme design was too simple

Similar theme already on Galaxy Themes store
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
0 Likes
ayoobs
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Online Store
https://developer.samsung.com/galaxy-themes/overview.html

I don't know detail's about this but I do like to get featured in galaxy wallpapers...
0 Likes