Original topic:

Worst service ever

(Topic created on: 07-30-2022 02:19 AM)
vic03rocks
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Online Store

I would like to share the worst service I am currently being offered by Samsung.

I had placed an order on 24th Jun'22 and it was promised to be delivered on 28th Jun'22 but even after a week there is no update on the delivery. The customer care says that they have escalated the issue to the backend team and I will be contacted by them in the next 24hrs. I patiently wait. 3 days goes by and I hear nothing from the backend team. I call customer care again and they say the same thing and the same thing happens. 

Two weeks has passed and I am tired of waiting so I request them to cancel the order and refund the amount as my credit card bill is generated and I need to repay the amount within the deadline otherwise the credit card company will charge me interest on the credit I have borrowed to place the order with Samsung.

But the same routine repeats, Customer care says they have escalated the issue to their back end team and will call me back in 24hours and there is no response even after 2 days.

They say that they understand my issue but they really don't care about what I am going through. I wonder who is this "Back-end" team. Is it an empty office with just chairs and tables? 

Firstly they don't want to deliver the product for which I have paid the full amount and secondly they don't want to refund the amount when they couldn't deliver the product for more than 3 weeks.

Is this a scam that Samsung is running? How do I log a complaint against Samsung? I have tried to contact them all possible ways. I have even dropped an email in the "Email the CEO" section of support. Still no one gives a dam and no one responds to my query or helps me.

8 Comments
Samsung Online Store
Oo that was so sad
0 Likes
Dhaval411
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store

mera 2 mahino se reverse pickup ordered nahi kar rahe hai koi mail ya chat ya call center se bhi nahi jawab de raha

0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
Please email to Members India i.e membersindia@samsung.com with order details and screenshots...

Note: Please don't forget to attach details like order Id
0 Likes
RamNal
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
samsungshop@email.support.samsung.com email them with query.

Usually the logistics and delivery partner for samsung is so **bleep** and they don't have any live interface between customer care and order management system. Ceo email is again a joke. We get the call from senior executive(they introduce like that) and say it is escalated
But spare 15 to 30 days for getting a refund. That's how they work. Irriative it is I know. As I am too awaiting for my refund from past 15 days.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Samsung Online Store

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Ask question

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
vic03rocks
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store

You are giving me a solution that is not possible for me to do.

Samsung members application is only available on Samsung mobile and I do not use a Samsung device.

What form is this all about? I am still waiting for my refund. Why do i need to fill up a form when all you have to do is just refund my amount and get your job done.

Xicor
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Have you got your refund ?
0 Likes
willlwy
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Online Store

I am in the exact same situation! promised to get my items delivered on the 28th. Till now nothing. I'm sick of them. Having mental stress issues with them....

0 Likes