Original topic:

Worst e-commerce service ever

(Topic created on: 10-01-2020 06:21 PM)
mly111
Beginner Level 3
Options
Samsung Online Store
The Samsung e-shop is worst e-commerce website you'll ever experience, it operates like some cheap classified sites. I ordered Samsung Galaxy note 10 lite on 3rd August which hasn't been delivered yet on 20th August, I called customer care four times where they answer that they would take issue to Higher authority, and I have mailed several times them and the only response I get is that they will look into matter will come back to me within 24 hrs to 48 hours. It has been 18 days but still I haven't received my order yet. The actual delivery date was 14th August. Those who read this should know that Samsung biggest consumer market is India and even after this the Samsung is taking things for granted. I've also searched the forum and found that many of the people are having problems with eshop. 
I'll be waiting for 2 days now and than I am going to file complain in consumer court under consumer protection act, 2019

Update: I canceled the order as of 25th August, now Samsung customer care told me on phone that they have forwarded the request for cancelation, seriously they can't even cancel the product also saying that they if delivery person comes to your door for delivery tell him that the order canceled and than after within 21 days(even moneyorder from postal department is faster than this) the refund will be fully initiated; hope i dont get trouble now having refund. Also i registered greiveance to consumer court for this as i believe everyone should do it who've faced such kind of issue.

Update 2: On 26th August i received call from Delivery person who told me that he would deliver the phone. I told him that I've canceled the order. But yet still I've not received any confirmation mail of cancelation. Hope now getting refund doesn't turnout hectic like getting delivery order.
10 Comments
veer
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
yes brother all order are delayed and also some problem in server wait for it defently samsung get you order as possible
mly111
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Online Store
we all understand the pandemic situation brother, my friend ordered Samsung mobile on 5th August only which got delivered by 9th August from Amazon, i can understand the logistic side would be strong of Amazon but Samsung customer care service was pathetic i never received proper resolution other than wait for 24 to 48 hours, now I've canceled the order hope the refund doesn't turnout hectic like before
Samsung Online Store
Due to this Covid 19 pandemic & heavy rains in most of the part people are getting delayed in transportation system and deliveries, Samsung is working on it to deliver all the order as soon as possible .
You can still check with the Samsung team to know exact status -
1. You can live chat with Samsung customer support team and inform about them concern.
2. You can write an e mail to - servicehead.in@samsung.com.
3. Contact in whatsApp no. +91180057267864 timing 9 A.M to 6 P.M 7 days a week they will surely help you .
4.Escalate the isssue if you don't get support from Samsung team : https://www.samsung.com/in/support/write-to-our-ceo/
Amitkumar96
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
very poor service
Samsung_Support5
Options
Samsung Online Store

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
mly111
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Thank you for contacting Samsung. We hope your query was answered satisfactorily. For future reference kindly quote 1160955836 at 180040-SAMSUNG(7267864).

Thank you for contacting Samsung Customer Services, your customer reference number is 3100828565. Please quote this number for any future reference

Thank you for contacting Samsung. We hope your query was answered satisfactorily. For future reference kindly quote 1161003722 at 180040-SAMSUNG(7267864).

Thank you for contacting Samsung. We hope your query was answered satisfactorily. For future reference kindly quote 1160964521 at 180040-SAMSUNG(7267864).

look here i have done each and everything called dozen of times and mailed on every mail including CEO of Samsung but still i haven't got any proper resolution now i am gonna wait till 25 August and will cancel order also further i'll go to consumer court for compensation and will make you stand liable to your consumer
NanthakumarE
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store

Fraudulent , Don't act like you are innocent. I too experienced same .

NanthakumarE
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store

Those **bleep** did exactly same to me.100% true this is what happening in samsung.

Actually this is a illegal theft they are doing . Let me explain.

First they will accept the offer but the bill wont generate.

Officially you didn't buy that product but you sent the money with tax.

Second they will try to hold the product without dispatch as much as possible without generating a bill. At least for a month. Depends on the customer forces.

Here the theft is , They are holding our money in their account for at least a month and the interest would be humongous. 

For example , If you buy a product worth 1 lakhs . A month of bank deposit would give you credit upto 1.25 %. this is from one person. Lets calculate allover the india.

Note : This may be the only reason. May be my opinion.

DrishyaJose
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store

I'm facing this same  issue now.I ordered mobile via Samsung on 19th Oct 2020.Expected delivery date was on 25 Oct 2020,later changed to  27 Oct 2020.No call nothing somehow the product got returned. I contacted Samsung several times.They have been clowning me for these days with this 24-48 days thing! I hadn't received the product yet.I asked for refund and they are saying No refund possible! Its way better to Purchase from Amazon or Flipkart.