Original topic:

Worst Buying Experience

(Topic created on: 08-27-2020 03:51 PM)
emperormvsk
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Online Store
 #Dontbuyonsamsungonlinestore

17 yr samsung loyal customer suggests you not to buy any product using samsung online store.
Order a new note 10 lite order ID 11058302756 on 6th Aug, product not delivered , order status still shows approved ... Called several times ( never called any customer support so many times in my life) , but no good.. Shockingly even they don't have an update where my product is gone...Complained to service head , no response...complained to CEO no response ....Money debited from my card which is charging interest + inconvenience....Great brand managed by some incompetent , irresponsible people definetely lead to a big fall.
#dontbuyonsamsungonlinestore
4 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
go to this link and lodge ur complain to Samsung first

https://contactus.samsung.com/customer/contactus/formmail/mail/MailQuestionProduct.jsp?SITE_ID=50&si...

then send email to service head

servicehead.in@samsung.com
0 Likes
emperormvsk
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store
yeah the the first think I had done already , just got a token number , but no proper response , then wrote to service head , again no proper response
0 Likes
Sridhar1997
Active Level 4
Samsung Online Store
Me also faced the same problem Friend I too ordered note 10 lite on 8th Aug but they sent the device a week later( 19 Aug)than the promised delivery date(14 aug)..... That customer support , they don't do anything.. Cross your fingers and hope
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Samsung Online Store

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > ask question) so that we can assist you accordingly.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes