Original topic:

Why Bluetooth Earphones with Type C Charging not available with Samsung??

(Topic created on: 12-14-2019 01:00 PM)
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Options
Samsung Online Store
I am Surprised that why Samsung is always Behind others in releasing the latest Configuration Accessories for their Smartphones...

Like I was searching for Type C Charging Port Bluetooth Earphones with light Neck Support but i am not getting it on Samsung Except Earbuds, So finally I have to go with Sony XB400..When most of their Smartphones are available with Type C Charging option why then they are not giving Some options for Type C Charging Port with Bluetooth ?? Since it is irritating & annoying to carry two different Cables for Charging and also the Charging Output of Type C Charger is quite higher Compare to Micro Usb ones....
 Hence Dear Samsung kindly update yourself accordingly for your Premium Customers or otherwise also you need to go by the trends...And you have to set the trends as a Brand leader in Smartphone ODM... Nor your Level U or U Flex is available with Type C even as a optional....
9 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Online Store
my top speaker is not working on s9 beta 2 what about yours
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
In My Note9 Both are working Fine, though I feel Sound output is lower Compare to what we were getting in pie on wired headphone as well as on Bluetooth Earphones....
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Online Store
mine problem is that after beta 2 the phones top speaker is not for media play back rest all the in call volume is working without any problem
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
Have you checked by Dialing *#0*#.. And both the Speakers status..
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Online Store
yup checked only one speaker is working properly
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Online Store
then also twiked setting in accessibility regarding when I set to right the front speaker is working when set to right I think the beta 2 has the error
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Online Store
yup both speakers are good when checking through this method
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Online Store
only when I set to right module in accessibility setting
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
Then only S9+ Beta user will give you the right Feedback regarding this issue..