Original topic:

Watch 4 redeem issue

(Topic created on: 10-13-2021 08:19 PM)
ramnatarajan
Active Level 5
Options
Samsung Online Store
I pre-ordered Galaxy Watch 4 and I'm seeing the redeem option under For You section in Samsung Shop app. When I enter the serial number and mobile number it says I'm not eleigible to redeem. Do I have to register the product somewhere in Samsung site or it will be automatically registered? Am I missing anything here or shall I wait for one more day to redeem the offer? I have logged into Samsung shop app with my Samsung account. Please help.

29 Comments
ab554
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
now everything is out of stock. samsung acting like cheap Chinese brands.
ramnatarajan
Active Level 5
Samsung Online Store
Yes bro. That's really bad.
0 Likes
ramnatarajan
Active Level 5
Samsung Online Store
Update: Items are in stock right now but I'm unable to add them to the cart. Add button is greyed out. Pathetic service by Samsung.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Online Store
Now its again out of stock.
0 Likes
ramnatarajan
Active Level 5
Samsung Online Store
Yea they are out of stock again. It was available this evening but the payment failed. Tried to add to cart but out of stock 🤦‍♂️
Samsung Online Store

Dear Samsung Member,  

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!  

We acknowledge your query. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.  

Warm Regards,  
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Myksingh
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store

I have lte model. Activated the esim nd all. But still same issue. Customer service don't have any clue, just say check after 24 hours. Didn't expected this from samsung. I think we all made a mistake by choosing samsung instead of apple.

0 Likes
ramnatarajan
Active Level 5
Samsung Online Store
The stocks are available now. Whoever facing issue try now and place the order.
0 Likes
Myksingh
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store

Does anyone found a fix for this?

0 Likes
dev0511
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Retweet this tweet as much as u can so that samsung listen to our problem
Samsung is just ignoring this now
https://twitter.com/HeartInk3/status/1447881477346131970?t=x8kznfpLOPKleOO_lzlzLA&s=19

#BOYCOTT_SAMSUNG
0 Likes