Original topic:

Watch 4 redeem issue

(Topic created on: 10-09-2021 11:01 AM)
ramnatarajan
Active Level 5
Options
Samsung Online Store
I pre-ordered Galaxy Watch 4 and I'm seeing the redeem option under For You section in Samsung Shop app. When I enter the serial number and mobile number it says I'm not eleigible to redeem. Do I have to register the product somewhere in Samsung site or it will be automatically registered? Am I missing anything here or shall I wait for one more day to redeem the offer? I have logged into Samsung shop app with my Samsung account. Please help.

Charan88
Active Level 6
Samsung Online Store
What a shame, i saved myself from all these hassles by cancelling the preorder itself 😅
ramnatarajan
Active Level 5
Samsung Online Store
Job well done 😛😁
0 Likes
dev0511
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Facing same issue.
0 Likes
hm03
Active Level 4
Samsung Online Store
After giving imei and cell phone no, it's says not eligible for offer, though i did prebookin of the watch 4. Now support team is saying watch should be activated with eSim and my network provider don't support eSim. And if I use different number for eSim then it won't match with prebook number. 

What to do now ? Why don't they mentioned device to be activated with eSim in terms and conditions. 

Why process is different for bluetooth watch 4 and lte watch 4?
Also which model you use lte or bluetooth
0 Likes
SKCVLOGS
Active Level 4
Samsung Online Store
Same here
0 Likes
sri1309
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Everyone who had pre-ordered are facing this issue...
As per cc by 12.00 the page will be live for redemption.
dev0511
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Still the same error
0 Likes
raghavr
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
I call the customer care 5 to 6 times and email the issue 3 times no response from their side, they have no information about the issue.
0 Likes
ab554
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
same problem
0 Likes
Karthikreddym
Active Level 4
Samsung Online Store
Still same.
0 Likes