Original topic:

Watch 4 redeem issue

(Topic created on: 10-08-2021 08:50 PM)
ramnatarajan
Active Level 5
Options
Samsung Online Store
I pre-ordered Galaxy Watch 4 and I'm seeing the redeem option under For You section in Samsung Shop app. When I enter the serial number and mobile number it says I'm not eleigible to redeem. Do I have to register the product somewhere in Samsung site or it will be automatically registered? Am I missing anything here or shall I wait for one more day to redeem the offer? I have logged into Samsung shop app with my Samsung account. Please help.

29 Comments
Jithu98
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store
Same here
Falcon21
Active Level 4
Samsung Online Store
Don't worry, everyone is facing same issue . Samsung customer care is saying that this issue will be solved by tomorrow
raghavr
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
I am also facing same issue
Xahoor26
Active Level 7
Samsung Online Store
I am able to redeem the offer but it shows only buds pro available and wireless charger duo out of stock
0 Likes
ramnatarajan
Active Level 5
Samsung Online Store
My guess was correct. They won't have enough stocks and enable the redeem offer 😑
0 Likes
Karthikreddym
Active Level 4
Samsung Online Store
I am not even able to go to the redemption screen.
0 Likes
Xahoor26
Active Level 7
Samsung Online Store
Wait for today and try unistalling and installing again
0 Likes
ramnatarajan
Active Level 5
Samsung Online Store
I'm able to redeem now but I can select only buds pro. Wireless charger duo and straps are out of stock. Without having enough stocks in hand why they are enabling the offer.
0 Likes
Xahoor26
Active Level 7
Samsung Online Store
Same for me. After contacting customer care they told wait for some days for other products to be available