Original topic:

WHY I DIDNT GET MY PHONE DILEVERED

(Topic created on: 03-21-2022 09:33 PM)
Chris0203
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Online Store

I AM A STUDENT WORKING **bleep** HARD
I HAD PRE RESERVED THE PHONE ON THE VERY 1 ST DAY THAT IS 9TH FEBRUARY.
I DID PRE-ORDER THE PHONE ON 23RD FEB , STAYING ACTIVE ON YOUR WEBSITE FROM 6PM TO EARLY MORNING 1.20AM
I WAS VERY EXCITED FOR THE PRODUCT TO ARRIVE
ALSO TOLD MY FRIENDS ABOUT PRE ORDERING THE DEVICE
PHONES ARE AVAILABLE ON 11TH OF MARCH IN RETAIL CATEGORY WHEN THE PEOPLE WHO PRE RESERVED SHOULD HAVE GOT IT FIRST
PRODUCT ARRIVES ON 15TH OF MARCH , DURING THE INSPECTION OF MY CURRENT PHONE THEY REFUSED TO TAKE IT SO I DID SAY I WILLING TO PAY THE DEFERRED AMOUNT AND THE DELIVERY BOY REJECTED IT.
I RAISED THE FOLLOWING CONCERN TO THE SAMSUNG ESHOP DEPARTMENT ON 15TH MARCH ,
I MAILED THEM I DIDN'T GET A REPLY YET, I USED TO CALL EVERY DAY ,
I DIDN'T GET A RESOLUTION YET WHICH I WAS WAITING FOR TILL TODAY

IN THE END WHAT DID I GET
NOW ALL MY FRIENDS ARE MOCKING ME , I LOST ALL MY PRE RESERVE GIFTS, MY PRE ORDER GIFTS , I LOST MY PRECIOUS TIME , I WASN'T ABLE TO CONCENTRATE IN MY WORK , IT WAS A TOTAL DISASTER , I AM BROKEN
AND ITS ALL SAMSUNGS FAULT , I WILL BE TAKING THIS ISSUE TO BIG YOUTUBERS , TWITTER TO MAKE PEOPLE AWARE THAT THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN WITH ANYONE.

9 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Online Store
Which phone ??
0 Likes
Chris0203
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
s22+
0 Likes
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Samsung Online Store
Why was the exchange rejected?? Any particular issues with your previous device??
0 Likes
Chris0203
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
only the side colour of the frame was faded
0 Likes
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Samsung Online Store
That shouldn't be a reason for rejection as far as I know about other e-commerce platform exchanges. You should also add this in your complaint.
0 Likes
Chris0203
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
that is the only reason he gave
But the thing is there should be an option to pay the canceled amount , only apple users ans one plus user have the accessibility to pay upfront
0 Likes
kaslokesh
Active Level 9
Samsung Online Store
Kitna raees student hai bechara... working hard bhi hai... bechara apne dosto ko show off bhi karna chahta hai...

May you get your device soon bhai...
0 Likes
Chris0203
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
Show off nahi bhai unko bola Tha na toh nahi ayaya phone is liyee majak uda rhe he
0 Likes
Gykgokul
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
Same happened to me I also got my delivery on 15th march after doing pre-order. My smart club benefit is not yet added been a month.
Samsung support.estore@email.support.samsung.com the mail support team is keep on teasing with copy paste mails no proper response from mail support team.
0 Likes