Original topic:

Unable to claim offer in Samsung Shop

(Topic created on: 12-15-2019 08:44 AM)
vikram13
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Online Store
There is an offer on samsung shop under "for you" section for S10 variant devices. 
The offer is that you can buy a Samsung Galaxy Active watch at Rs. 4990 if you purchase the samsung galaxy S10/ S10e/ S10+ device.
But when i click on "see if im eligible" it proceeds to say "Unable to find IMEI".

Any suggestions? When the shopkeeper at Samsung's store showed me it worked fine. But not working now. I think it is happening after I upgraded to Android 10.

Does anyone else facing the same issue?

12 Comments
Bishal98366
Active Level 7
Samsung Online Store
same thing is happening in mine phn also
Fancybear
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
How did you rectify it?
0 Likes
vikram13
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
it seems this issue cannot be fixed. I had raised complaint with Samsung shop support and they provided me a payment link to avail the offer.
However I found out on Google's forum that from Android 10 onwards third party apps (except system apps) won't have access to retrieve device id information like IMEI number. So I guess this won't be fixed and Samsung Shop may come up with other options to provide such offers for users.
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store

Did u received any help from the support then?

I'm faving the same issue please helpp

Reply asap please

0 Likes
vikram13
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
Yes as I said, to avail the offer that I was eligible for, Samsung Shop support gave me a separate payment link after verifying the details which I provided them and the offer choice which I asked for. The payment link was just for me. This way I availed my offer. It took around 10 days for the support team to provide me a separate link after I raised the complaint.
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store

Okayy, so were u successfully able to order ur item? And if u were, then how much time does it shows for the delivery of it.

P.S. I raised the complaint req day before yesterday, and only got an email saying u gotta wait 7-10 days for a response from our team...

0 Likes
vikram13
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
It took 10 days for the support team to provide me a separate link to order my product. After placing the order I got my delivery within 2 days.
worriordean
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store
How do you place the complaint
0 Likes