Type C earphone for Galaxy Note 10

(Topic created on: 01-04-2020 10:12 AM)
Ashish789
Active Level 2
Options
Samsung Online Store
Hello To All, 
Good Morning,

I lost my type c samsung earphone which I got from Samsung box. Now, I am looking to buy new one. Could anyone please suggest me the best earphone form Samsung Galaxy Note 10.

Thanks 
Ashish
13 Comments
Samsung Online Store
You can buy wired Type C AKG earphones, that come in-box in Galaxy Note 10. You can also buy wireless Level U earphones by Samsung. But the best ones are Galaxy Buds by Samsung. They're seamless and pretty useful.
Ashish789
Active Level 2
Samsung Online Store
can you send me the link of it
0 Likes
OSMAyush
Active Level 6
Samsung Online Store
Better buy a Type c to 3.5mm dongle and purchase Sony Earphone. Also Samsung Level u sound very bad. I'm a amazon reviewer and these level u was available for review. But i didn't take. I'm using Oneplus Bullet Wireless 2 and it works perfectly. Also Galaxy buds are not good if you take lots of calls. Is you are looking for tws then Grab Airpods 2.
0 Likes
monark19
Active Level 5
Samsung Online Store
hi,
that's a sad news but there is a much better option for earphone and that is Samsung AKG ANC earphones with type C which will be better for you and it comes with noice cancellation. 🙂
Ashish789
Active Level 2
Samsung Online Store
can u pleaSe send me the link of samsung akg anc earphones??
0 Likes
monark19
Active Level 5
Samsung Online Store
you can find in Samsung shop online
0 Likes
Ashish789
Active Level 2
Samsung Online Store
is there any other earphones that you recommend because samsung earphone type c are very costly
monark19
Active Level 5
Samsung Online Store
aap ne phone costly liya hai toh earphones bhi lo na toh hi toh aachi quality ka sound aae ga
0 Likes
monark19
Active Level 5
Samsung Online Store
i use galaxys buds in my note 9
0 Likes