Original topic:

Soft Allocation Error while placing an order via Samsung Shop App or Online Store

(Topic created on: 09-07-2020 02:56 PM)
Samsung_5EjIjUn
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Online Store

While trying to place an order for Samsung The Frame model: QA55LS03TAKXXL both Samsung Shop app and the website throw an error message 'Soft Allocation failed in Fulfilment service' at the final payment step.

Not sure if this is a global issue. The support team has a standard response that this is a known issue with the product and concerned team is working on it. No estimated time of resolution.

This is preventing me from placing any order.

Anyone else face this issue? 

@Samsung - is there any timeline around the resolution?

5 Comments
Samsung Online Store
Haven't faced this issue in my last 3 orders.
0 Likes
RAJARAJESWARAN
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store

I'm facing the same issue in the past two days while ordering ua55tue60akxxl model. Raised the complainant few times yet no response from Samsung team. 

0 Likes
mswapnil
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store

Product is not available thats why you are getting this error. There;s bug due to which they cant display Out of stock message on product page. I am trying to buy same TV and stock will be there after couple of days as per customer care

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Samsung Online Store

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We have acknowledge and understand your concern and request you to please contact the Samsung shop department on 1800 40 SAMSUNG (7267864) or 1800 5 SAMSUNG (7267864).

[Option 1/2 for langauge(english/hindi) ---> Option 3 for Samsung shop] or mail us on support.estore@samsung.com

Please be assured our team will surely help you out on this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Doreamon1999
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store

I am facing same problem for over a week now they are irresponsible and not solving the issue 

0 Likes