Original topic:

Sincere advice; "Don't ever" buy any Samsung product ever again

(Topic created on: 09-25-2021 12:03 AM)
Nourtvyyhfrt
Beginner Level 5
Options
Samsung Online Store

I'll never buy a Samsung product ever again, or let anyone from my circles of acquaintances (I've already managed to deter 2 friends and my brother from buying a Samsung recently)
As I've learned the lesson the hard way, I bought Galaxy M31 and had the worst experience ever, worst performance for the price category, especially and foremost concerning mobile networks lame connection, I'd have to wait for several minutes to get connected, many incidents I'd be on a zoom meeting speaking to important people and all of a sudden the signal disappear.. no internet connection! Putting me in awful embarrassment, coming off awkward and silly, even losing money! then I'd have to turn on airplane mode, wait for a while turn it off again wait again... **bleep** handset
I knew before I even buy it it wasn't the best choice at the price category, I knew that (Poco X3 nfc, Readme 7, or any infinix or Huawei or even Noka) would have been far better, but finally chosed Samsung only because I learned they have no factories in China, having cloosed the last one few years ago (I prefer to boycott China) and I'm not a gamer thus I need not super performance and thought I could cope well with lower performance, but didn't imagine it'd be that bad, even a basic function like getting to the internet! I had to take out the SIM card and put it in an old cheap phone when I have an important Zoom meeting so that I make Sure I'd get stabe connection

No Samsung anymore.
0 Likes
4 Comments
trep
Active Level 7
Samsung Online Store
Same here,
Midrange Samsung phones doesn't worth money.
It's not just about mobile network but also many like bricking during update, auto restart several times a day. And service center ask to replace motherboard which costs 8500 rs.
Looks like Samsung creates problems to make money.
And this could be one of those tricks.
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
Agree, don't choose Samsung again or recommend anyone
Nourtvyyhfrt
Beginner Level 5
Samsung Online Store

I don't enable Samsung max, didn't enable data saving mode either, and the phone has always been up to date..

I've been experiencing this for months tried everything possible, it's mostly an inherent problem with their exynos processors

Also I  went to their customer service, they told me they had no solution, offered me to hard rest and install the software (it might or might not help they are not sure) but at the time I had important data on the phone so I wasn't ready to lose them, soon I'm gonna copy the data elsewhere and do the hard reset as a last thing, if it doesn't work and solve the network issue I'll have to get rid of it and buy a new phone for I'm dependent on the mobile phone from work and Education, communication to entertainment, can't stand the frequent frustration incidents anymore I'd have settled for the weaker performance less than  that of phones half the price but networks issues is on a different league..

In an online interview it was one major reason I lost a nice job opportunity!

0 Likes
Samsung Online Store

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,  
Samsung Customer Support  

0 Likes