Original topic:

Showing invalid OTP on eligibility offer

(Topic created on: 04-03-2021 11:21 AM)
Rex7
Beginner Level 5
Options
Samsung Online Store
I am entering the imei number of my new s21 in the samsung shop for the promotional offers. I am getting the OTP after entering the imei but it is showing the invalid OTP again and again..
pleozz
Active Level 5
Samsung Online Store
Hifi
0 Likes
pleozz
Active Level 5
Samsung Online Store
Just to be on safe side, Call customer care and confirm if your device was officially activated on 31st . Because I started using my device on 30th but customer care said it was activated on 31st .
0 Likes
Parth_arora
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store

Can you provide me the customer care number on which you contacted them? As I did on their toll free number 1800.. something and its just keeps me on hold and doesnt connect me with an agent any time soon.

0 Likes
Parth_arora
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store

Also , that sounds scary as I activated my device on 31st itself 🥺😭

0 Likes
pleozz
Active Level 5
Samsung Online Store
0 Likes
Parth_arora
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store

I have tried on this one , it keeps me on hold and when the agent connects they are never able to hear me. All they do is am I audible to you , seems more like a gimic strategy to me.

0 Likes
pleozz
Active Level 5
Samsung Online Store
Spoken many times on same number worked every time
0 Likes
Parth_arora
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store

Hi tejas , any update for the watch offer yet? Are you able to see it now in the eligibility offers?

0 Likes
pleozz
Active Level 5
Samsung Online Store
Spoke with the customer care representative today also , they said samaung is now allowing more people to redeem the offer but are not sure whether samsung is allowing people who activated till 31st or just people who activated till 24th .
0 Likes
Parth_arora
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store

How can they even say that? When they advertised it everywhere that the watch offer is till 31st. Even I had a word with the customer representative and they told me that I am eligible for the offer , but for users after 17th March or so the offers hasn't rolled out yet and will eventually be there by this week or so.

0 Likes