Original topic:

SamsungOnlineStore will make you fool

(Topic created on: 04-12-2021 04:09 PM)
sanjitdr
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Online Store

Had placed order for Galaxy product and Samsung kept changing delivery date every time. And when escalated multiple times, now it shows product Returned whereas I never received the product. Should anybody need I can provide all document. Please BEAWARE of using Samsung ONLINE STORE for any purchase.

8 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
Did they charge you for the product?
0 Likes
sanjitdr
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store

Yes, payment was made while placing the order itself...worst part is all these happened through Samsung Online Store 

0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
Did you get a refund?
0 Likes
SuRRealSaGar
Expert Level 2
Samsung Online Store
Did you had a word with samsung store Customer care?
0 Likes
sanjitdr
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store

Talking to them since Apr 10 and multiple times every day! Surprising that the reps even don't know escalation process. they will tell what they see on online status irrespective of whether it makes sense or not. Like when I told how it can be returned when I didn't receive the product even...they kept of saying this is what we see and can tell.

0 Likes
SuRRealSaGar
Expert Level 2
Samsung Online Store
If you can check you must have got the Courier service that was delivering your product.
Like i Got my phone from Bluedart when ordered from Samsung.
So if thirdpartu Courier service was handling your product . Call their customer service with your tracking number and ask them.

0 Likes
sanjitdr
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store

wish they had given something like this...status is shown within a popup window where you can see activities and timestamp...nothing else..

0 Likes
SuRRealSaGar
Expert Level 2
Samsung Online Store
When you ordered did you received a mail stating your order id and delivery partner
0 Likes