Original topic:

Samsung watch 4 delayed in India??

(Topic created on: 09-28-2021 06:21 AM)
Tinx
Active Level 3
Options
Samsung Online Store
@Samsung why the watch 4 is delayed in delivery?? I pre booked it on Sept 1st and it was supposed to be delivered today but without proper justification it's delayed?? Why?? What are you guys doing to ensure watches are getting delivered at the earliest???

Highly disappointed with Samsung India's operations! 

This may make me to switch to Apple!
56 Comments
joysch
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store

What is variant and how many days after the actual delivery date you got it?

ram007
Active Level 4
Samsung Online Store
I got the LTE watch 4 40mm. Had received the first mail of 11th September as the delivery date.
trilokk
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
If you see Amazon they are doing next day delivery but we who have brought through Samsung shop app didn't get it yet. It's now more than a month for delivery date expiry.
trilokk
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
I got my delivered two days back. Got it through blue dart
0 Likes
ItsEddy
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store

How many days did they take to ship the order?

0 Likes
ItsEddy
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store

How many days did they take to ship the order?

0 Likes
SYNN
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store

For me, it took a day & a half to ship.

0 Likes
JayaPrakash09
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
It's worst service ever by Samsung. No information provided to me till date regarding delay in delivery of my Galaxy Watch4 44mm Green, which I ordered on 29th September 2021 with expected delivery by 7th October 2021. The date has been crossed but still the order status is in confirmed status. Even today it is in the same status.

I have contacted the support team, even they are not sure on the root cause and they said, they have escalated the issue and also said that within 24hrs they'll reply me. It's been 2 days none replied to my email.
Worst service ever.
Wakeup Samsung!
0 Likes
pops122
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
Hey man, I ordered the product on 25th and still haven't received it. I'm facing the same issue as you. Contacted the customer care and they also don't know any date. Please let me know if you get any updates.
nidhinprat
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store

Same here, in the meantime people who have ordered a normal variant(non-classic), for them the watches have been shipped within 2 days of order. Almost every alternate date i react out to support and they promise to get back after 24hrs, which as per their clock has never been attained.

0 Likes