Original topic:

Samsung watch 4 delayed in India??

(Topic created on: 09-11-2021 08:09 PM)
Tinx
Active Level 3
Options
Samsung Online Store
@Samsung why the watch 4 is delayed in delivery?? I pre booked it on Sept 1st and it was supposed to be delivered today but without proper justification it's delayed?? Why?? What are you guys doing to ensure watches are getting delivered at the earliest???

Highly disappointed with Samsung India's operations! 

This may make me to switch to Apple!
56 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
Due to unprecedented demand. Check your email if you haven't, they have provided a shipping date. Even my order for Galaxy Buds2 is delayed.
Ankur921
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store

The date provided on the mail is also past away but not any order update or shipping has yet done

Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
Same with many people.
ram007
Active Level 4
Samsung Online Store
Check your email from Samsung, I got a similar problem too.

Dear Valued Customer,

Greetings from Samsung Shop!

We hope you and your loved ones are safe and well.

You must be eagerly awaiting the delivery of Galaxy Watch4 LTE (40mm) ordered from Samsung.com. We remain committed to delight you with the delivery of your order; however due to unprecedented demand, there is a slight delay in the shipment. Your order will now be shipped on or before 17th Sept.We will ensure that you are kept updated regarding the status of your order via Whatsapp, SMS and email.

You can track the latest status of your order on https://www.samsung.com/in/web/search-orders/ as well.

In case of any concerns please reach out to us @ https://www.samsung.com/in/online-help

Thank you for your invaluable love and patience.
Ankur921
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store

I got the date of 13 th September but not yet the galaxy watch even shipped yet

ItsEddy
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store

How many days did they take to ship the order?

0 Likes
ItsEddy
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store

How many days did they take to ship the order?

0 Likes
ram007
Active Level 4
Samsung Online Store
However in the Samsung search order site it is still showing 11th Sept as the delivery date. They haven't updated yet. Samsung are you listening?
Tinx
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
I guess guys it's time to boycott Samsung products!! I have escalated Kinam.Kim@samsung.com (Vice Chairman & CEO) and yh.eom@samsung.com. But no reply as yet from them. I guess entire Samsung India and global are sleeping and constantly failing on their commitments!