Original topic:

Samsung straps option not available in india

(Topic created on: 04-03-2022 05:00 PM)
kunsangdoma
Beginner Level 4
Options
Samsung Online Store
I see that there's so many customised options for the Samsung official strap phone cover in Korea and usa and other places but literally none in india. Why is that so? I wish samsung can add more options of the straps and other accessories even in india
6 Comments
Samsung Online Store
Available in indiaScreenshot_20220403-171610_Samsung Shop.pngScreenshot_20220403-171607_Samsung Shop.png
0 Likes
kunsangdoma
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Online Store
I'm talking about the optional design straps, plates and kickstand that you can buy that's what I really want for them to have here in india as well there's only a few options in india for samsung covers unlike the cover options for iphones.images_16449_1648988821.jpgScreenshot_20220403-175850_Chrome.jpg
TheMystic
Expert Level 1
Samsung Online Store
Why not 3rd party accessories? They are often much better than stock accessories.
0 Likes
kunsangdoma
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Online Store
Unofficial straps aren't available and the rest that I can find are just covers that look really like a techie one or not that that nice
TheMystic
Expert Level 1
Samsung Online Store
Okay. But keep an eye on Amazon, Flipkart, etc. Also, I'm told that Samsung Stores keep running out of stock quickly. So if your items get listed, be quick in placing the order.
savage_arpit
Active Level 7
Samsung Online Store
Samsung always takes indian customers for granted