Original topic:

Samsung Upgrade Offer - False Exchange Bonus

(Topic created on: 07-26-2022 07:01 PM)
soothsayer93
Beginner Level 3
Options
Samsung Online Store

Hi, Is anyone getting the promised exchange bonus? When I purchased on Samsung shop they were showing Rs 8000 exchange bonus but Cashify did not add that amount in case of deffered exchange. Now after 3 weeks of followup Samsung is not providing any help and Cashify cancelled reverse pickup. Anyone else faced similar issue?

5 Comments
cs_member8
Options
Samsung Online Store

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Ask question

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Raghu160970
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
Yes I also faced exchange issue with cashify when I purchased Samsung z flip 4 on Samsung online shop & Samsung is not responding to any of our mails or calls. Really disappointed with Samsung
0 Likes
mukeshe
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store
I am also facing the same issue. Bought a S20 Fe with deferred exchange with bonus but even after 10 days they have not initiated the exchange . I think it is an online fraud well planned and executed by samsung. When we raise the issue by email they just send a reply stating that they are looking for a solution and be rest assured. I am planning to put a complaint in consumer court
0 Likes
Members_YKxOi7l
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store

I have faced the same issue, They give the same response again and response, not honouring what they had promised. 

0 Likes
Members_ZEKXP9C
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store

It is definitely a scam when you choose Deferred Exchange with Samsung. It's been two weeks and no one has even bothered to pick up my phone from Cashify. When I call Samsung, they say someone will come in 2 days. When I called Cashify, they're asking me to pull down the exchange order on their website and re-upload my old phone separately. And that they will pay me the Samsung bonus of Rs 4000 after 7 days and not on the day of pickup. It's combined fraud by both Samsung and Cashify to not pay your bonus anx for Casify to pay peanuts for you old phone, that is nowhere near the quote promised at the time of purchase. I will take them both to Consumer court and teach these jokers a lesson.