DrishyaJose
Beginner Level 2

I ordered mobile via Samsung on 19th Oct 2020.Expected delivery date was on 25 Oct 2020,later changed to  27 Oct 2020.No call nothing, somehow the product got returned. I contacted Samsung several times. They have been clowning me for these days with this "wait for 24-48 hours" thing! I hadn't received the product yet. I asked for refund and they are saying No refund possible! I contacted Blue Dart the shipper ,they said the sender returned the product, they have noting to do with it  !!

Its way better to Purchase from Amazon or Flipkart.

8 Comments
Issue Noted
I had similar experience, today only raised complaint in consumer court. Do you think you can help me on similar case?
Yeah
How can I send you the details or anyway to contact you?
Any update please?
PRIZM
Community Manager
Dear Member, pls share your order number. We will have the relevant team resolve this for you
PRIZM
Community Manager
As a general information received from the relevant team, Post cancellation/Return(RTO), refund may usually take 3 to 7 business days for debit card and 7 to 21 days for credit card. Please share your order no. so we can cross check the details
cs-member13
Active Level 10

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and we request you to please contact the Samsung shop department on 1800 40 SAMSUNG (7267864) / 1800 5 SAMSUNG (7267864) or mail us on: support.estore@samsung.com

[Option 1/2 for language(English/Hindi) ---> Option 3 for Samsung shop]

Please be assured our team will surely help you out on this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support