Original topic:

Samsung E shop Purchase

(Topic created on: 11-11-2020 02:49 PM)
DrishyaJose
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Online Store

I ordered mobile via Samsung on 19th Oct 2020.Expected delivery date was on 25 Oct 2020,later changed to  27 Oct 2020.No call nothing, somehow the product got returned. I contacted Samsung several times. They have been clowning me for these days with this "wait for 24-48 hours" thing! I hadn't received the product yet. I asked for refund and they are saying No refund possible! I contacted Blue Dart the shipper ,they said the sender returned the product, they have noting to do with it  !!

Its way better to Purchase from Amazon or Flipkart.

8 Comments
Samsung Online Store
Issue Noted
0 Likes
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Samsung Online Store
I had similar experience, today only raised complaint in consumer court. Do you think you can help me on similar case?
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
Yeah
0 Likes
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Samsung Online Store
How can I send you the details or anyway to contact you?
0 Likes
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Samsung Online Store
Any update please?
0 Likes
PRIZM
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Online Store
Dear Member, pls share your order number. We will have the relevant team resolve this for you
0 Likes
PRIZM
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Online Store
As a general information received from the relevant team, Post cancellation/Return(RTO), refund may usually take 3 to 7 business days for debit card and 7 to 21 days for credit card. Please share your order no. so we can cross check the details
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Samsung Online Store

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and we request you to please contact the Samsung shop department on 1800 40 SAMSUNG (7267864) / 1800 5 SAMSUNG (7267864) or mail us on: support.estore@samsung.com

[Option 1/2 for language(English/Hindi) ---> Option 3 for Samsung shop]

Please be assured our team will surely help you out on this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes