SAMSUNG Galaxy Note20 Ultra - Delivery Delay

(Topic created on: 09-13-2020 03:31 PM)
anishdavis07
Beginner Level 3
Options
Samsung Online Store

Order id : 11157331731 
Have ordered on 29th AUG and delivery date was 8th SEP 

Have been contacting Support past 2 weeks (Complaint reference 3100836095), Support team are helpless as they itself have no update.

No response, no update, no tracking information provided

Have called Support team, Mailed support team, mailed CEO also, still no update.

Very pathetic customer support , Samsung expects customers to pay and wait without updates. No idea where is my mobile and when is delivery. 

It only causes fear, depression and anger to trust SAMSUNG. Will never order Online in Samsung.

0 Likes
7 Comments
Guptaapurva
Active Level 5
Samsung Online Store
Samsung wake up... You can't do this to note 20 buyer atleast
Mohit2310
Active Level 2
Samsung Online Store
Just tweet your issue and tag the official handle of samsung India as well as global and then see the response you get. just make the tweet sound stronger
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
0 Likes
KavUtk
Active Level 7
Samsung Online Store
very bad service by Samsung.
0 Likes
bsaikrishna
Active Level 8
Samsung Online Store
yeah I know how it feels. never buy online bro ... 1 lakh rupees , for us it means a lot but samsung doesn't care ...customee support js worst . they do not know anything. chatbot is far better than these guys
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Samsung Online Store

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly raise your concern under the Ask Question section from Samsung Member Application with more details, so that we can help you out with this.
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Ask question.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
anishdavis07
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Online Store
I have received my mobile with no tracking status or update from samsung...poor support and tracking updates.
0 Likes