Original topic:

S23ultra screen protector case

(Topic created on: 05-14-2024 03:48 PM)
RavinderJamdhariya
Active Level 3
Options
Samsung Online Store
Hello All , 
Please suggest case with screen protector or with full protection available in india for S23ultra phone.
7 Comments
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
Please buy and use Spigen only. Thanks.
pup009
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Hey, for a case, I'd recommend Nillkin or Spigen. If you want a flip cover, Nillkin has one with camera protection. For a screen guard, check your local shops for a fingerprint-working screen protector and make sure it works before you apply it.
0 Likes
Kuldexindia
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
For Screen protector : Samsung Original, Spigen, 11zeroes

For Protection case : Ringke and Spigen.

For Thinner case : 11Zeroes

I use 11zeroes cases. Not made for high protection but very thinner so i love to use them. Quality is superb and it never turns into yellow

Please go to 3 dots and accept solution if you are satisfied with my answer. Thankyou 😊
Samsung Online Store
Twice my s23ultra screen got damaged so I am very scared about screen, so looking for screen protector case
Darkvader12
Active Level 9
Samsung Online Store
Yes curved screen phones have this problem that is the reason we complained about the curved screen and now Samsung has removed the curved screen on s24 ultra glad they did it
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
Yeah that's correct but when replacing screen at least now they give option of flat screen to users
Samsung Online Store
After twice screen replacement I am so scared now I am planning to sale it as due to size also is difficult to carry or not easy to handle..
0 Likes