Original topic:

Refund pending for 3 month

(Topic created on: 07-19-2022 05:42 PM)
vallinayagam
Active Level 4
Options
Samsung Online Store
I have taken the product though Samsung Shop through debit card EMI and cancelled the product and recieved the cancellation mail from the Samsung but the refund not done to bank...I have taken the confirmation from the bank...Samsung call center ...I have sent 100 mail and 45 call...different version every time...no one knowledgeable to respond to query ...no escalation matrix ...I am getting the pathetic service from Samsung callcenter.can any one give proper escalation matrix to take it furthur... my order number 33504143343 ordered on 24 April 22.

25 Comments
vallinayagam
Active Level 4
Samsung Online Store
Don't buy any product through Samsung Shop...no proper response in case of any issue in order...worst call center Support...they are not qualified as well..they will only copy paste the mail...what ever you write they only copy paste ...beware of Samsung Shop
Samsung Online Store
Sir I have forwarded your issue, I hope u will get response soon.
0 Likes
vallinayagam
Active Level 4
Samsung Online Store
I am following for 3 month...I get same reply from every one of call center but after that no one respond..if you can do some thing...pls help...
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
I am trying my best, lemme ask for any update on this.
0 Likes
monrup
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
worst customer service i have ever seen . they didn't refund me after 4 months of cancelling my order .
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
Hi there! Request you to fill out this form:

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/email/online-shop/

I have had the same issue as you described here. The solution here is that after you fill in this form, they will give you a date through email on which they processed the refund and then you have to contact your bank with that email and date which Samsung provided you. The EMI has been already canceled as it has been 3 months and refund has also been processed.

After you get the date from Samsung on which the refund was processed, you must contact your bank for EMI stoppage ASAP. I don't know which bank's debit card you're using, but I've had the exact same issue with ICICI debit card. Canceled the product on the same day yet they charged EMI. Later found out that the bank was at fault.

Have a look at the email screenshot. Ask them for the exact date of refund and you should be getting something like this.Screenshot_20220720-213428_Gmail_20479_1658333124.jpg
0 Likes
vallinayagam
Active Level 4
Samsung Online Store
Thanks for the link..I have shared the details..let us hope for the solution ..
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
Anything happens, please do revert back to me.
0 Likes
vallinayagam
Active Level 4
Samsung Online Store
No use...they mentioned that they have refunded but no Arn number...callcenter team is mentioning..ask to give time to resolve...icici bank mentioned that no refund received...As per bank, Samsung need to send the cancellation mail to pinelab and they need to cancel the EMI ...I am running behind Samsung but very worst response from Samsung team...call center team is not trained ...they are only doing copy paste the mail....I think I need to take legal action against Samsung..
0 Likes