Original topic:

Refund against a confirmed cancelled order

(Topic created on: 01-25-2022 01:19 AM)
Barno
Active Level 3
Options
Samsung Online Store
I had placed an order with Order ID 11130051306 on 22nd of January and then cancelled it on 23rd January because while googling about delivery by Savex Technologies, I came across so many negative reviews. The order cancellation was confirmed by Samsung. But till now, the refund has not yet been initiated. T&C states that refund process will initiate once the product reaches the warehouse. But they are not notifying whether or not the product has reached the warehouse. I have tried to call the toll free numbers and there is always a wait time of around 30 minutes. After reading all these reviews and posts stating delayed refund, I am really worried so much and want to take action the earliest possible. I want my refund the earliest. 

• To all who read this, please don't order anything from Samsung online store, at least till Samsung has its partnership with Savex(as I think primarily Savex is responsible for all these issues). You will lose your peace of mind till the proper item gets delivered to you(there might be a huge delay) or till you get refund on time.

0 Likes
2 Comments
AijazExplores
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Was there any resolution yet? I had canceled a Savex fulfilled order myself in mid Jan, and still yet to get refund.
0 Likes
manojselva
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
How long it take to get refund amount ?
0 Likes