Original topic:

Received Faulty Galaxy Buds +

(Topic created on: 05-28-2020 08:06 PM)
Neoyogi
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Online Store

I would suggest everybody to never order anything from the Samsung eShop.

Today was a day of struggle with Samsung Support. Upon receiving a faulty product (Galaxy Buds+), I reported to Samsung support immediately and till now I haven't provided with any resolution.

Here is a brief timeline of what happened today:

12:00   - I received the product - Galaxy Buds+. I checked the earbuds and found out that the right bud is not even turning on. Left bud can seamlessly connect to my phone Galaxy S10 and I can see the battery status and all but the right bud is greyed out in the Galaxy wearables app.

12:24   - I reported this on the support via the toll free number. Neetu handled the call and gave me the following case number: 1608839. Neetu was unable to provide any resolution and asked me to go to the service centre. With much deliberation she asked me to contact technical support as she can not do anything about it.

12:45   - I again dialled the toll free number and pressed 1 for technical support. Rahul Sharma gave me the following case number: 8450544258. I was promised that someone will call me and will drive this issue to resolution.

12:56   - I received an email mentioning the ticket is resolved. How it can be resolved without resolving the issue?

17:24   - I got a call from Nivedha. She also insisted me to visit a service centre. I replied that I ordered via Samsung eShop and why should I visit the service centre if I received a faulty product? She mentioned she can't to do anything in this regard. I demanded escalation and asked to forward this case to her seniors, to which she said she is at the apex of escalation and the escalation matrix ends there. I couldn't believe it. I said if that's the case then I would have to write an email to the CEO. She said you can do that or if I wish I can cancel the order. It was clear at this point, how much Samsung cares or values its customers. And then after much deliberation she said she will look into this if she can send someone to inspect the earbuds.

And till now, I have not received any update. 

6 Comments
Samsung Online Store
bro try this also.
put both ear buds in to the case and charged the case full.after open case and go to wear app and reset earbuds.
try this..
0 Likes
Neoyogi
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store

Tried this, no success!

0 Likes
Sachin1720
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
I have exactly same issue. Got the buds delivered today and right one says disconnected. Any solution will be helpful.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Samsung Online Store

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question) in detail.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Neoyogi
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store

Already registered complain: 

Check these reference number: 8450544258 and 1608839 

0 Likes
Neoyogi
Active Level 1