Original topic:

Pathetic Samsung Service.

(Topic created on: 09-29-2021 03:17 PM)
lifeisliberty
Active Level 4
Options
Samsung Online Store
Hello,

As per my last post followup.. Had purchased samsung tv from samsung store online.

The issue is TV has black shade on it. The shade is shown on every picture and from every angle.

I even did a live video chat with their onlije support and they also saw the issue.

But the service engineer who visited said the black shade is normal and this is how our led tv are designed. I have his entire video which i will be sharing here soon from my cctv footage.

Upon tell him that my neighbour has same TV UHD 43' and there is no black shade on his tv .. he said we cannt compare the tv.

This is absolute cheating from samsung and i want a refund for this pathetic defective **bleep** they sent me.

Samsung ? 

Is there any particular angle from where I ahould watch TV ? Then send me your geometrical degree and angles to which this tv doesnt show black shades.. We will redesign the interior of our House to match with your TV viewing angle compatiblity..

Shamless samsung I seek a refund. A brand new TV sold with defects .. Not even 10days and you are not helping customer.. 

How much time should a customer wait?

Is it a mistake to buy from samsung store?

Samsung?
4 Comments
owl123
Active Level 10
Samsung Online Store
File a complaint in consumer redressal and grievance online portal. A lot of people have got their problems sorted out like this.
lifeisliberty
Active Level 4
Samsung Online Store
Yes.. i would be looking for alternative ways to resolve the tv issue if they dont address the complain.. They have the complain open and they say give just a little time.. *Nishchint rahiye in hindi* we will resolve ur issue...

🤞
Samsung Online Store

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.  

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
lifeisliberty
Active Level 4
Samsung Online Store
thankyou .. But i already have a complain no from 15 to 20days but no resolution.. it says its in progress..
0 Likes