Original topic:

Pathetic Samsung CEO

(Topic created on: 09-01-2020 07:58 PM)
Cinematographerrr
Active Level 8
Options
Samsung Online Store
😂😂😂 Do you know what is the Speciality of Samsung India compare to Apple. They deliver pre order items only after the real retail shop sale starts 😂😂 If you did a preorder, you will get your phone on hands only after each and every indian gets his phone from a retail shop. 

Such a pathetic indian samsung CEO. 

His team made me waited for many weeks for s20 Ultra, Now his team are doing the same with my Note20 Ultra

If you want your phones on hands before a month after the release, don't order your phones through their websites or apps. Better Buy it from any mobile shop. No need of any pre order, you will get the phone from the shops far before the pre order guys. 

That much Pathetic CEO and Sales Head are here in India for Samsung who couldn't makeup the quality of customer priority service. 

Those shameless people will never ever listen to their Customers anyway. 

9 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Online Store
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
😅😅
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung Online Store
😀😀 i understand your pain..
Samsung Online Store
😅😅😅
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
They s,u,c,k,s bro.. I have complaint regarding Buds+, Visited Service Center 20 times, waited more than one month. Raised complaint against Service Center 2 times on helpline and sent mails to all available persons but here we are still nothing happened.
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
🤣🤣 Only their speciality is both sales and service is worst. other companies atleast do their sales to the best level 😅😅
Samsung_Support3
Options
Samsung Online Store

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
For what ? Again to see Samsung's poor Service ? 😅😅 1st you people try to find out each other about your shopping items. When I asked about my pre order item , None of your Customer Support team don't know where is it. 😅😅 When I raised a ticket, even after a week , Your those team couldn't even find out the shipped item tracking id. 🤣🤣 More pathetic than that is, when 1 asked your whatsapp support team, they check my online status if the items and told me they too don't know. 1st you people try to help yourself. Because of your pathetic services. Me and my friends Cancelled Our Pre Orders and Bought new iPhones. Now we are very happy with what we are using.😅😅
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
Here the proof of cancellation . Not only me., Including me my 3 friends also cancelled the Pre Order. And We saved Our 4.5 Lakhs from a Pathetic Service of Indian Franchise of Samsung .
0 Likes