Original topic:

PENDING REFUND OF 47,490 FROM LAST 13 DAYS

(Topic created on: 10-20-2021 11:05 AM)
GauravTrehan
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Online Store

I have tried every possible way to contact Samsung Customer Support starting from Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Samsung Head and every other social media handle, but they are not ready to refund my money. It is a very big amount which they are not willing to refund. I have given all my refund details and still they are not ready to refund it. I Ordered a Samsung 55''inch 4k Tv. Please Someone help me from this community. It is a very big amount and they are not taking any action or initiating my refund.  Order ID: 11531975274 I have paid a huge amount 47,499 and they are not refunding it. please help someone. @siddharth if you see this post or any other community member.

0 Likes
7 Comments
sssssssjjjjj
Active Level 2
Samsung Online Store
Bro did you got your refund. I have also facing same issue. Its 10 days over. They even did not initiate my refund.
NiladriC
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
Do you get your refund? I am facing same problem
NiladriC
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
Do you get your refund? I am facing same problem
0 Likes
sssssssjjjjj
Active Level 2
Samsung Online Store
No bro. They have worst customer service. Multiple times i called and mailed them but they did not refund me yet. They always say that they have initiated the refund and it will reflect in your account in 7 to 10 working days but its already 20 days over but i did not received it.
0 Likes
NiladriC
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
Is it with emi transactions?
0 Likes
NiladriC
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
Senior officials called me today and said i will get refund on or before monday..
0 Likes
RamNal
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Did you got it now?
0 Likes