Order cancelled on 19 Oct and refund not received

(Topic created on: 11-06-2020 10:21 PM)
lavijain85
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Online Store

I raised the complaint and the type of reply received from Samsung was shocking

Sir
On 19 Oct 20 I purchased M31S 08 GB of 19000 from Samsung app with product ID 11062807435 and on the same day I cancelled my order. From 19 Oct 20 I regularly called customer services executive to give the refund so that I can purchase M51 08 GB by complaint number 1162737344 and 1773411 but till date they have not refunded and told me it will take 7 to 21 working days to refund the money. On 22 Oct 20 they delivered the mobile to me without checking the cancel status of order. Now from 22 Oct 20 onwards they are telling that their representative will come and collect the mobile and then they will initiate the refund which is totally unfair as order was cancelled by me on time and it's the mistake of logistic team who had delivered the mobile without checking the order status. So it's a request to look into the matter and refund the amount and penalised the individual who was responsible for such mistake.

I have sent the above mail on 06 Nov 20. After sending the mail the below reply I am receiving from your side.
Please guide me what should I do

Counselor answer

Dear Customer,

Greetings of the day!

We have received your email related to product purchase from Samsung E- Store .

We would like to inform you that we have a dedicated Support team for handling E-shop related queries/concern. So we suggest you that write a mail to e-shop concerned team from your end. They will inform you accordingly in this regard.

We request you to please call on 1800-40-7267864 and press 3 in IVR or write to email id- support.estore@samsung.com for all queries, information and updates related to purchase from E-Store.

The Reference number of your email is 3764630948.

Warm Regards,
Mohit Kapoor
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

Please help what to do

1 Comment
Samsung Online Store
please go to Samsung online chat . they definitely sort
0 Likes