Original topic:

Never order from the samsung eshop

(Topic created on: 07-13-2020 04:44 PM)
ittopolis
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Online Store
I learnt it the hard way. Atleast people reading this post should not face this issue. They might have delivered but once you face an issue like I did you will wish that you should have never ordered.

I ordered wireless power bank on 28th June and it was showing out for delivery on 2nd July. Due to covid situation all delivery was happening at the apartment entrance gate and no outsiders were allowed entry.

I did not recieve any call on the said date and all I got was a text stating the product was delivered. I went downstairs to find nothing was delivered. I immediately called ecom express and also samsung to raise a complaint. 

From then on everyday has been a nightmare. All they can tell you is your issue has been escalated and will be resolved in 24 to 48 hours. I raised conplaint on the email the ceo channel which is more or less the same. I just got the same wait for 24 to 48 hours drama from them too. 

Now after 11 days, I get an email with proof of delivery which has my address and some guys signature which is just the first two letters of my name. According to samsung this proof of delivery is what they trying to get to me in the past week. 

When a product is marked as delivered but isn't doesn't that ring a bell that there has been some fraud?
And if this is the resolution  they worked for a week. 

Would recommend using cash on delivery or some other reliable store or site and never the samsung estore. 
2 Comments
suri1983
Active Level 4
Samsung Online Store
File a complaint in consumer forum.
Samsung_Support3
Options
Samsung Online Store

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes