Original topic:

Money deducted yet no confirmation nor cancellation.

(Topic created on: 07-14-2020 11:07 AM)
Ashwinnavada
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Online Store
 I recently tried to purchase galaxy buds+ and chose to pay through the google pay upi , the payment was made and transaction was successful Money was debited from my account but no order confirmation nor any order id has been given , this deeply concerns me and doubtful about the money i have lost. 
Is this always like this? Or am I being scammed?
Ps : cannot email or raise a ticket without order id, nor the helpline number works
12 Comments
RohithkiranS
Expert Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Actually ,this is not a scam sir ,this may happen when some error goes with the payment gateway in rare situations .You need not to worry sir , as ur amount will be returned to ur payment origin account within 4 - 5 working days !! this same thing happened to me once
0 Likes
Ashwinnavada
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
but a Person whi has spent money shd be getting a minimum intimation about the order, this is just really bad from the part of samsung
RohithkiranS
Expert Level 3
Samsung Online Store
That's true sir ,but u can do one thing sir ,kindly put ur concerns and with the bank statement in which the amount got debited in the below link

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/email/online-shop/
0 Likes
Ssv476
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store

Sir the same thing has happened with me yesterday. Did you receive your money ? If yes, please please guide me on what procedures I need to follow. 

0 Likes
rp1007
Active Level 2
Samsung Online Store

Bro same thing happened with me yesterday. Did you got your refund?. If yes, please share method. Thanks

0 Likes
Members_PIIlAhs
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store

Hi, I am facing the same issue. Did you receive you money back?

0 Likes
rp1007
Active Level 2
Samsung Online Store
Hi, call customer care and tell them money got deducted with transaction id or email them with transaction screenshot. It will be back in 2-3 weeks.
0 Likes
msantanu
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store

Exactly same thing happened with me 3 days back. Money deducted and not received any acknowledgement email or order id. Raised ticket with customer care and mailed to support team.

Found one order id from Payment bank transection details, but customer care or support team not able to find that order id in Samsung system.

During enquiry with customer care or support team, always getting a standard response "Please Wait" without specifying any further details of payment status or any tentative date of refund. 

Really horrible. Don't know what will be next step.

Can any one help please? 

0 Likes
msantanu
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Online Store

After passing 16 days issue is not resolved. 😡 just disgusting service. 

0 Likes