Original topic:

Indefinite delay & Fake commitments from Samsung

(Topic created on: 10-20-2020 04:13 PM)
karthikjvs
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Online Store
Hello all,

This post is to enlighten all my fellow members regarding the fake commitments & indefinite delay by Samsung. On 10th of September, I have purchased Note 20 Ultra. As a promotional offer I got 10,000 rupees worth coupon which can be used in Samsung store application. On 19th September, I placed an order for Galaxy Live buds & accidental insurance by using that coupon & paid 6,989 rupees. The company have shipped the Galaxy Live buds on 29th of September through Delhivery courier service. Since then, whenever I tried to track the courier, there is no update after 30th September. I tried to contact Delhivery courier customer care but, the number never works. I have sent them formal mail after which they have marked it as LOST.
So, I contacted Samsung customer care on 3rd October & explained them whole situation, they said they will provide resolution in 24 to 48 hours. Since then, every time I call them, they say the same thing, that they have escalated the issue and ask me to wait till 24 to 48 hours. Even they won't reply to your mails properly. They won't even see the context of the mail, just blindly reply with template response. 
Its been a month since I placed the order & the product hasn't arrived yet.
These Samsung people are just bunch of lazy guys just chilling out during work. They won't provide any solution. I am regretting for purchasing such premium products from Samsung.
I have been a Samsung user since 7 years now. But, from now on, I will go to any other brand. Never want to buy anything from this company anymore. 
I lost all hope & trust on Samsung & its employees.

7 Comments
piyasdas
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
wt_
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
Place a complaint in consumer forum. They will help you. Also write an email to the CEO and you will be helped.
0 Likes
karthikjvs
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
My next step is to complain in consumer forum.
0 Likes
karthikjvs
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
Luckily I have recorded all the calls spoken with customer service representatives.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
I appreciate your move, please do it asap.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Samsung Online Store

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly raise your concern under the Ask Question section from Samsung Member Application with more details, so that we can help you out with this.
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Ask question.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Krish_Gh
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
Similar experience..in my case, it is a phone and is stuck at my nearest delivery hub since past few days...delhivery is the worst courier in India...and Samsung shop support does not help at all...
0 Likes