Original topic:

I got cheated: Samsung reduced S22 Ultra price to 1,01,369 INR

(Topic created on: 03-15-2022 12:55 AM)
rajesh_reddy
Active Level 4
Options
Samsung Online Store
What's wrong with you Samsung ?
I'm a pre-order and pre-reserve customer. You sold me S22Ultra for 1,10,000 INR which is delivered just 3 days back and now you reduced the same s22 ultra priced to 1,01,369 INR ? And with the same offers we got (HDFC 5k discount + Galaxy watch for 2999 + Free ADLD insurance).

Why are you cheating us ?

8 Comments
mohitj2011
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Online Store
There is no watch offer with corporate purchase
rajesh_reddy
Active Level 4
Samsung Online Store
No, there is watch offer. It has to be redeemed after 72 hours of activation from samsung shop app. (For corporate purchase)
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
Corporate/student offer always offers lesser price. It's been like that for years now. The initial offer was for people who don't have corporate or student profile.

What's the price outside corporate/student profile? That is normal price. Is it lower than pre order price?
rajesh_reddy
Active Level 4
Samsung Online Store
I have ordered from corporate account only, the price was 1,10,000. And with the same corporate account, the price is 1,01,369. I'm not comparing with corporate account with other account bro.
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
Oh then you should get some compensation. Actually Samsung did this same marketing when they released M525g. The Amazon prime customers were supposedly given a discount by selling the phone on launch day at 26k. But then after few days it was available for normal customers for 25k!!. But I heard Amazon compensated early buyers with some offer or something later.
0 Likes
rajesh_reddy
Active Level 4
Samsung Online Store
Yeah... They should consider pre reserved and pre ordered customers. The VIP pass for pre reservation which I hold is useless. They say early delivery, but we are the people who got S22Ultra delivered last. Samsung gave preferences to offline purchases. It's a big cheating. And now, almost 9K price drop. I donno what to do....
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
Raise this issue with Samsung officials. Make social media posts and tag Samsung India ceo and all the relevant youtube reviewers.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
That's a sad thing happening in Android market nowadays. Just don't buy newly launched phones is the only thing we can do.