Original topic:

Horrible experience with a Samsung e-store purchase

(Topic created on: 10-13-2021 05:57 PM)
Maurya66
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Online Store
I had ordered a Galaxy S20 FE from Samsung e-store. I received the phone yesterday, the box had seal intact but on opening the box, phone had visible dust on it's screen, the boxes of accessories too had signs of wear. Seems like they delivered me a phone returned by some other customer. If it was Amazon, I would have received a replacement by now, but thanks to Samsung's horrible support, I haven't even received a reply from them yet which was promised under 24 hours.

This shows that Samsung is investing more in advertising than in quality assurance and customer support. Will never purchase from their e-store again. I hope I get a replacement sometime soon, or else I'm stuck with this used device for which I paid a hefty amount.

Edit: 5 days elapsed. No response received from Samsung. I even mailed the service head and CEO's office. They said that "the team will call you soon". This is what has become of Samsung. I have now given up. I think it's better to sell this device and to buy a phone from a different brand than to wait for their response. 
9 Comments
Tan98
Active Level 9
Samsung Online Store
Any issues in device or it seems it is used
Maurya66
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
No, the device seems to be used. I didn't switch on the phone because according to their T&C once a device has been activated there is no scope for return or replacement.
0 Likes
ajitsaria
Active Level 10
Samsung Online Store
Activation means SIM is inserted in the device. You may turn on the device without SIM and don't connect to internet.
0 Likes
Maurya66
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
I don't feel this is necessary. I paid for a new device, and I won't operate a used one.
0 Likes
ajitsaria
Active Level 10
Samsung Online Store
Request you to post some pictures of the phone condition for the benefit of members
0 Likes
Maurya66
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
Nope. New.
0 Likes
sagarmalhotra
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Samsung e-store is horrible even i got no phone call from Samsung, they even did not delivered my order even after 25 days of order placement
Samsung Online Store

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.    

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Maurya66
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
Hi. I think I'm done seeking support from Samsung. The reply never comes :) There is a limit of patience for a customer and I've waited way beyond that limit.
0 Likes