Original topic:

Guys, don't buy phone from samsung online store, they provide pathetic service.

(Topic created on: 07-03-2020 06:33 PM)
Pa12th
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Online Store
Never purchase anything from samsung online store as they are just sitting ducks in case of any query and delay in service is their service motto.

I think we should start boycotting them along with chinese.
0 Likes
6 Comments
vivek006
Expert Level 1
Samsung Online Store
yaha Chinese products hi boycott nai ho pa raha h humse isko kaha se Karenge bhai😂😂😂
Pa12th
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
I agree but that have made samsung service more arrogant
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Samsung Online Store
I purchased galaxy buds plus from Samsung online store and got it delivered as promised. Didn't face any issue with it.
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
online shopping has become luck game in this country. If your luck is good you will get on time delivery without any issues. If your luck is bad you will face issues.
venkatesh67
Active Level 4
Samsung Online Store
hey pa12th the delivery service depends on delivery agencies near u if u have ordered ur product after lockdown relaxation ur product may be delivered slow because there was no airway services and most of times long distance delivery products will be sent to ur nearby cargo airport(maybe international or domestic airport) by serivice agency to ur nearest service agency hub but due to lockdown every delivery is done in roadways till June that's why even Samsung cannot do anything about your product delivery.
0 Likes
Pa12th
Active Level 1
Samsung Online Store
Actually, the first delay was to deliver product which I can understand that could have happened due to covid situation even if I had it ordered after Unlock 1, but irony is after I returned the product, they took more than 2 months to refund the money. I didn't ask them to hand deliver refund amount. I had to wrote it to Samsung CEO desk and even after that it took more than a month for them to even initiate the refund..Here comes their pathetic service. evry1 is working from home, so they had no sane reason to explain delay in refund. They practically used my 70k for free
0 Likes